Saturday 26 January 2013

A warm welcome to my first post



Welcome to the first post of this new blog.  I plan to post at least weekly, sharing my thoughts and learnings about photography.


I should tell you a bit about myself. I'm a Canberra public servant of necessity, and I photograph by choice. It has to be said that I spend more time thinking about photography than doing it - and I guess this blog is a symptom of that!

For the gear-minded, I shoot with Nikon gear (though I have a lovely little Fuji X10), use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop (if necessary) and print using an Epson 3880.

For those wanting to inflict further pain on themselves, I have a Smugmug account at shaneb.smugmg.com .  I post images there from time to time and you're welcome to check those out and leave your comments.

I also tweet (very occasionally) as @ShaneBakerACT.

I hope you find the blog of interest - and I genuinely welcome your comments and thoughts.

Shane Baker
Canberra


2 comments: